Hello! I am your friendly-neighborhood teen with a twist! I am interested in lemons, mathematics, and computer programming.
I am currently a student at a High School (that should not be named). I have taken different math and computer science classes. I am planning to take more classes that focus on math, computer science, and S.T.E.A.M/S.T.E.M related classes in general.
Classes I Have Taken:
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Physics C
- AP Computer Science A
- MAC 2312 (Calculus II And Analytical Geometry)
- MAC 2313 (Calculus III And Analytical Geometry)
- ENC 1101
At School, I am also part of many different clubs. Some of the clubs and activities that I am in include:
- A College Preparatory Program
- The Robotics Team (Safety Captain)
- CSHS (Computer Science Honor Society)
In my free time, I like to both speak at and volunteer at the local WordCamps. One of the first (and the only so far) WordCamps that I have spoken at is WordCamp Orlando. I also like to volunteer as much as I can at WordCamp Miami when it comes to packing bags, loading and unloading the truck, and anything else I am able to do.
WordCamps Spoken At:
- WordCamp US (Talk + Panel)
- WordCamp Orlando (Part of a Talk)
- WordCamp Miami (Kids Panel)
Along with everything else I do, I like to participate in other activities. Some of which are:
- Playing around with the Raspberry Pi
- Listening to Old Music
An Everyday Teen
Even though I may be doing all of this, I am just a regular teen who likes to spend her freetime programming, listening to music, spending hours on YouTube, and hanging around with my friends.